My Book

My Book
The Great Adventures of Bottom the Bassett Hound

Tuesday 10 July 2012

It's Wednesday! and I am Grateful! Woof!

Sometimes, in the great big world of Cyber, Internet and more..., we come upon something we miss and as us dogs go, that's a lot! Ha! Ha! Well, I missed this lovely review in 2008 and I want to share it with all of you! Thanks again Delia! and have a wonderful day everyone, only you can count your blessings! Bottom:)

Indian Time - A Voice from the Eastern Door

Book: The Adventures of Bottom the Basset Hound

Author: Joanne Ryshpan-Harris
 


Last week a reader of my column sent me a book to review. I would like to thank this person for the gift and suggestion.
Bottom is a young basset hound who after she got into a bit of trouble, was sold to a family that lives on a farm. Bottom instantly loves her new home and family. Her family, the Napshyrs, have two young daughters, Janet and Jill. Bottom meets an array of new animals that become her friends. As time passes, she begins to grow older and soon her new family thinks that maybe its time for her to have puppies. Bottom vows to be the best mother she can be and is so happy when her pups arrive.
This is a cute story about growing up. This is one of those books that you cuddle up with your children to read. I enjoyed reading it. I recommend this to mothers looking for a good story to read their young ones.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thursday! Found this video, hope you enjoy it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYdFiNoEaJs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Have a great day!
    Bottom:)

    ReplyDelete