My Book

My Book
The Great Adventures of Bottom the Bassett Hound

Wednesday 19 December 2012

December 20th, 2012, Thursday!

Watch "Ask A Mayan - 2012 Mayan Calendar Comedy Apocalypse" on YouTube
Woof! Hi Everyone! All these humans are talking about the end of the world. What does that mean anyway? My interpretation is, no water in my bowl? No food in the other one? No dog treats? Well, you get the picture!
The fact is that the world is NOT ending on the 21st of December, 2012 but maybe it shook enough people up to get them to beleive in G-d again and start praying. Maybe even be a little more kind to their fellow man and animal (of course).
With all the bad going on in the world, there is always some good. You know that G-d spelt backwards is dog. But what do I know?
Have a great Thursday everyone!
Bottom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment