My Book

My Book
The Great Adventures of Bottom the Bassett Hound

Sunday 24 March 2013

March 25th, 2013, Monday and Happy Passover!

Aroo! I want to wish all my Jewish friends a very Happy Passover! and A Happy Monday! Here's a video of a very happy dog welcoming his owner home from the war in Afghanistan. He's so happy to see him! I would be too and I am so proud of all the military personal serving all over the world and I thank them for protecting all of us!

Also, I want to remind you that it is Daffodil time and here's a link to contribute directly to the Ontario, Canada, Cancer Society through there "Bark for Life" walk. Remember, Team Bottom went last year? Well, we hope to go again!

Here's the link: http://www.cancer.ca/Ontario/How%20you%20can%20help/OD-Special%20events/OD-Bark%20For%20Life.aspx?sc_lang=EN

And Thank you for your support!

Well, time to go everyone! Important start to the week! Enjoy!

Bottom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment