My Book

My Book
The Great Adventures of Bottom the Bassett Hound

Friday 17 August 2012

SATURDAY! August 18th, 2012

Woof Everyone! Have you had your breakfast this morning? Me, I had some dry food, mixed with a half a can of canned food. I love all different brands such as Eukanuba, IAMS and Rotation just to name a few. All that really counts is that you get the food that lists meat first, if your not a vegetarian dog and then the rest ingredients. Also using the right formula for your dog such as puppy food or senior food is important too! Just like you wouldn't give a human baby solid food, you have to watch what you give your dogs as well! So now that you know, I am going to lie back and watch the Saturday morning line up on Pet Network and Animal Planet, maybe some Disney this Afternoon, I do love Disney! So have great Saturday everyone! Bottom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment