My Book

My Book
The Great Adventures of Bottom the Bassett Hound

Saturday 25 August 2012

Sunday! August 26th, 2012

Watch ""Eye of the Storm" - by Lovett" on YouTube
Aroo! Here is a nice but creepy video for you to check out because of that nasty hurricane Isaac! I do want to talk about pet safety during a storm or other natural disaster.
My rule is this, free your animals! They know how to avoid natural occurrences and they know when they are coming so, pay attention if your animal is acting weird or starts running in the other direction with no apparent reason. Do you know that no animals got hurt during the Tsunami in Thailand?!
Don't worry we will always come back the next day for food. A huge shout out to my creator's mom Helen who will be celebrating her 76 year birthday! Happy Birthday Helen! Oh, and just relaxing from another wonderful day on holiday! Happy Sunday everyone and stay tuned! Bottom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment