My Book

My Book
The Great Adventures of Bottom the Bassett Hound

Monday 27 August 2012

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Watch "Air Supply - All Out Of Love" on YouTube
Aroo! How's everyone doing on this fine Tuesday? I thought, I would talk about love today, that is doggy love. So to get us in the mood, I posted the sappy love song above. Hope you like it! Anyway, I want to say since there really isn't a measurement on love, here is my opinion. Do I miss my mom and dad? Yes, I do. Do I miss my children or Butch? Yes, I do. Do I miss my family when they leave the house? Yes, I do! Woof!
There have been reports of Dogs dying from a broken heart when there owner leaves or passes on. So, what does this mean to me? Yes, I think, I can love. What do you think? Post your comment here or on Twitter @bottomthebasset I'd love to hear from you! Have a loving Tuesday everyone! And don't forget to hug your pet! Bottom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment