My Book

My Book
The Great Adventures of Bottom the Bassett Hound

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Thursday! August 30, 2012

Aroo! Happy Thursday! Do you ever wonder what your pet is thinking? They say you can speak to us using mental telepathy. Do you believe that? I often think, am I really understanding what your saying or are you subconscientously transmitting it to me.

Well, I think so! I think, I can hear your thoughts! I know when you are sad and I know when to wag my tail and give you the "Oh, come on!" share your lunch with me look". Here is what other people think, check out this article, http://www.in5d.com/the-spirituality-of-pets.html

Spooky? nahh..Nature maybe. Well, something to think about while you are on your way to work. Have a safe Thursday everyone! and wish you all prayers for the survivors of Hurricane Isaac.

Bottom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment